Don’t let your need for a business projector hold you back from enjoying blockbusters on the big screen at home. This versatile SVGA projector can do both. Even when there’s ambient light, its 3,300 lumens and 3LCD technology are capable of delivering a bright and clear picture. It’s incredibly long lamp life means it’s great value for money.
- Create the big screen experience: From box sets to business presentations, capture everyone’s attention
- Bright even with ambient light: Equally high White and Colour Light Output of 3,300 lumens
- Affordable, high-tech equipment: Enjoy this SVGA projector
- Long-lasting solution: Watch a film every day for 15 years**
- Portable and quick to set up: Transport with a carry case and keystone slider for easy alignment
Bigger is better
Whether you’re watching your favourite blockbusters or delivering a presentation, this projector can achieve an impressive 300 inch display. It’s great quality too, with a high contrast ratio for defined shadows and deep blacks. From family and friends to business colleagues and clients, it’s sure to get everyone’s attention.
Long lasting solution
Looking for a long-term, hassle-free and affordable solution for your projection needs? With this model’s long-lasting lamp light source, you could watch a film every day for 15 years**.
Here’s a projector that’s designed with portability and quick set up in mind. Position the image with keystone correction and access content simply with the HDMI inputs. Thanks to the optional ELPAP10 adapter, it offers Wi-Fi connectivity, allowing you to share content from a smart device using the iProjection app.
Brighter, vivid projection
White brightness alone cannot bring the true colours you see everyday to life. The 3LCD technology found in Epson’s projectors delivers an equally high white and Colour Light Output (CLO), so that you can experience vivid and lifelike images.
Up to three times brighter colours with Epson projectors*
Epson projectors have significantly higher colour brightness than 1-chip DLP projectors thanks to 3LCD technology. As such, Epson’s projectors offer up to three times brighter colours*, resulting in more vivid and colourful images.
No rainbow effect
1-chip and LED projectors can be subject to the ‘rainbow effect’, which describes how some people can see a disruptive flicker in fast-moving images. Ensuring smooth images, Epson’s projectors use 3LCD technology, which means that the ‘rainbow effect’ can never occur.
What’s In The Box?
- Main unit
- Carrying case
- Power cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Remote control incl. batteries
- User manual (CD)
- Warranty card
* Colour brightness (colour light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec.2015 through Nov.2016.
** Watch a film every day for 15 years – Based on watching an average 1hr 45mins film every day and with the lamp set in Eco mode.